uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

01 September 2008 - Step by step

Step by step
From: Alexandra K. #8031 Alexandra from Donetsk, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n.
Date: 01 September 2008
Subject: Step by step

This letter was translated for Alexandra K. by Marina S.

Hi, john

Somebody said that love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss... Ok, I start with a smile.

I like the magical beauty of the first step when two parts try to reduce the distance between them. I intent do it each time I fall in love. I try to do it in proper way but nevertheless something important always remains. I`m tired and want to have a man who will help me to get rid of waiting and loneliness. Let it be so!

As for me I`m very active and communicative person who tries to pay attention of people of different ages I adore making new friends and my natural beauty helps me. I visit many places where I can meet by chance many iteresting people only just to speak with them and have a lot of fun. My dream is to write my own record. In my leisure time I make my best and practice a lot. When I`m at home I can`t imagine doing something without singing.

I'm still alone and willing to find a clever, communicative, tasteful man. I don't care about his appearance. I want to have a lot of common with him. I want the sparkle of his soul which will stuck in my heart provoke a volcano of dreams and desires. And a fiery flower of everlasting passion and love will grow in it!!!

I hope... I dream... I desire...

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment