uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

11 October 2008 - what if we stumble..

what if we stumble..
From: Victoria M. #7036 Victoria from Zaporozhye, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n
Date: 11 October 2008
Subject: what if we stumble..

THE LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR VICTORIA

Hello john!

My name is Victoria, I'm a young and attractive girl, I can be calm and thoughtful open and joyfull,and of course it all depends on mood and situation.

Let's talk about Love. Whatever people do and wherever they live-everyone lives his life for love even if they try to hide this from surrounding people. I am a brave girl and I do not want to hide my feelings and intentions .I am open for sincere conversation about wishes and dreams about our possible present and future. and I wish you could keep this ball rolling with me ..

I can cook some very tasty things and do like salads, I like listening to music, classical for dreaming and dancing music when with my friends, I travel a lot and study foreign languages.. What are your interests?

We all have experiences..we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand!

Agree?

reply if I am right or not, sincerely

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment