uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

29 August 2008 - hello, I am Leyla :-)

hello, I am Leyla :-)
From: Leyla B. #8024 Leyla from Sumy, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n.
Date: 29 August 2008
Subject: hello, I am Leyla :-)

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR LEYLA BY LENA

Hi John

You are such a wonerful man, your profile just caught my eye on this site!

My name is Leyla, and I am from Ukraine. I hope you will look at my profile and reply to me with interest.

To be honest with you, it took me a lot of courage to write to you.... I hesitated a lot and only then decided to try my luck.

I hope that you will answer my letter because I will be waiting for it with such a great impatience.

Well, I will not say too much this first time and let you look at my profile and decide if you are interested.

Take care and have a nice day.

Warmest regards,

Leyla

No comments:

Post a Comment