uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

22 March 2008 - Hello

Hello
From: Inna G. #6176 Inna from Lutsk, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n
Date: 22 March 2008
Subject: Hello

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSALTED FOR INNA

Hello!

My name is Inna and I hope you will not mind if I try to steal a few minutes of your attention to tell you what kind of person am I and what am I looking for. I sincerely hope we have common desires and if so, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Ok, what to start with? First I think I should say that I have everything a person need in a life. I have reliable friends, kind relatives, a job that I was dreaming about but I miss one thing in a life (I'm working as a Family Medical Doctor).. I just don't have an ordinary woman's happiness. That's why I decided to join the site and try to seek for my happiness here. You can never know where you will find what you're looking for :)

I'm not a little girl, I'm already 28 years old, and I want to find a man who wants to have serious relations, to create a loving family based on something more than a simple attraction. I'm not a teenage girl to believe in princes, I know that it takes much more to build a real family.

But I don't want you to think about me as of very serious lady. I can be funny and I can be romantic, I can me kind and extravagant, emotional and hearty... And I have a lot of love to give! :)

I hope you didn't get an idea that I'm a melancholic :)) I always try to find good in everything and I try to be optimistic with everything that I face. But in the same time I don't look at this world through pink glasses, and I will not promise you life full of celebrations and affections. If you want to have a mature lady by your side - I'm waiting for your reply :)

I hope I didn't bore you to death with my story :) I just try to be opened with people and I always try to open my heart for people.

And what do you search in a woman?

It would be a pleasure for me to talk to you,

The warmest regards,

Inna

No comments:

Post a Comment