uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Monday, November 16, 2009

To Venezolano / 10 May 2008 - I'll bring happiness into your life!!

From:From: Ulyana G. #6155 Ulyana from Lutsk
To:Venezolano
Date:10 May 2008
Subject:I'll bring happiness into your life!!
THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ULYANA


Hello XXXX !


How are you doing today? I send you my smile and I want to share my good mood with you!I’m a very optimistic person and I try to star my day with positive emotions to make it successful!


If you read my profile you’ll see that I’m a very nice ladyI grew up in a big family and I had a very happy childhood. My mother always says that being a mother and a wife is the most important thing in the life of every woman.I totally agree with her.When I was a child I always felt mother’s care.She was always by my side.


When I have my own family I’ll do my best to be a good mother and a wife.


I’m a very romantic lady.I feel that you are romantic as well.May be we’ll have a candelight dinner one day?wink.


If we met one this site I do hope that this mail of mine will not be the last.I’ll be waiting for your reply as I’m eager to know more about you.How long have you been on this site?Do you agree that marriage is a partnership?


I’ll be waiting for your reply!


Warmly Ulyana

No comments:

Post a Comment