uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

06 May 2008 - are you with me?

are you with me?
From: Anna N. #9758 Anna  from Poltava, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n
Date: 06 May 2008
Subject: are you with me?

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY ELENA K. FOR ANNA N.

Hi dear John,

I hope you are in a good mood and have time to read this letter. I have just joined this agency and looked through their gallery of men for the whole day. I saw many profiles and photos but many men boast their absolutely perfect qualities and opportunities. I don't like thiat. I am a young girt who is looking for serious relationship full of love, smiles and pleasant life surpirses and I hope you can help me to change my life and I hope I can promise you the same:)

Are you with me???

With hope and anticipation

Anya

1 comment:

  1. Stop-Scammers.com Forums - Beware of ualadys. (ualadys.com)
    www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?...ID... - Tłumaczenie strony
    Liczba postów: 21 - Liczba autorów: 13 - Ostatni post: 24 Maj 2008
    Anastasia K. #7974. Anita K. #7716. Kristina B. #5712. Tatyana S. #2729. I got unsolicited mail from all of these women every one age 18-26 ...
    Więcej wyników z dyskusji

    Stop-Scammers.com Forums - UALadys.Com (Ex Confidential Connections)
    www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?... - Tłumaczenie strony
    Liczba postów: 20 - Liczba autorów: 7 - Ostatni post: 8 Lis 2007
    Well here is BooHoo letter #3 from Anita K 7716 Simferopol branch. 21 Years ...

    http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=715

    ReplyDelete