uadreams.com´s business plan is based on the pro-dater.
Ladies possibly forced to write to every man that writes to her
and the men encouraged to write to more than one lady. The men are under the impression that the site is for marriage purposes but we are not sure what the ladies think the purpose of the site is - maybe just pen pal or chat but not for marriage!
this article will define pro-dating - Совет / Advice
.
We have been advised that
arther99@naver.com is planning a class action together with a Kiev lawyer against uadreams.com and that the tax authorities are interested - Please Help Ukraine Relief.org

Friday, November 6, 2009

09 September 2008 - Re: we create our happiness with our own hands!

Re: we create our happiness with our own hands!
From: Irina L. #5794 Irina from Kremenchug, Ukraine girl pictures
To: john n
Date: 09 September 2008
Subject: Re: we create our happiness with our own hands!

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA BY MARIIA

Hello, dear JOHN!!!

To say the truth it was not the way I wanted to meet my beloved...

But I had changed my mind after having heard so many happy stories about the mariages with foreign men...I always asked myself why foreign men can make our women happy...And I found the answer...You know I have never heard that men abroad drink a lot or offend their wifes and children, or left their families and children for some younger and passionate lady...Of course there may be some cases but it's not the rule as against in our country. Here is the lack of clever, intelligent and interesting men...

Now I understand that this is the only way I can find my ideal man. And something tells me that he may be you...?

Don't you want to introduce yourself and we will see maybe it will be the start of our happiness?

Hope to get your answer soon

Sincere

Irina

Irina´s letter to Vicoz from Australia - click here to view

1 comment:

  1. Irina L also sent a letter (not identical word for word)
    to Vicoz from Australia - click here to view

    Irina L #5794
    give me us!
    Irina from Kremenchug,
    Date: 10 April 2009
    THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA BY MARIIA
    Hello dear xxxxx!!!
    Today is a special day for me...Do you want to know why?
    I have found you! And it means that I have a chance to become happy!
    Life is so unpredictable and we can't know for sure what to do to find our happiness and where to look for it...but I know one thing...we should take any chance to become happy especially when our heart tells us to do it.
    So it's my case...my heart tells me to write to you this special letter, my mind tells me that everything is posible and my soul believes that my dream will come true!
    I want to be open with you, I am full of love, passion, hope and joy and I don't have my man to share all these great feelings.
    I need everlasting love, affectianate and faithful relationships and I need a real man! My man!
    Help me to realize my dream! Give me us!
    With much affection
    Irina

    ReplyDelete